Newcastle disease virus antibody rapid test cardAnimal Disease rapid test
Repid test for antibody Newcastle disease virus
Catalog No: HC018
This rapid test is an immuno-chromatographic test, using colloidal gold immunoassay method, to detect the antibody against Newcastle disease virus in whole blood, serum and plasma.
1. add 2 drops speciman into the well on the test card;
2. place the test card on the desktop flatly, incubate for 5-20 minute, then judge the result.
1. positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, the more the antibody exist, the thicker the color appear;
2. negative: only control line is seen wine red;
3. invalidation: control line isn’t seen wine red.
Use the test card as soon as possible once open the aluminum foil, or the test card will be invalidated, store at normal temperature and the shelf life is 24 months.
convenient: judged by eyes, dispense with instruments, operate very simply
fast: just need 5-20 minutes
use: for all levels departments of prevention and inspection, hogpens and veterinary stations.
Technical support ,pls contact firstname.lastname@example.org